Repair / Trade-Up
Fence Repair & Pet Containment Servicing
- Need help with a new pet containment fencing installation?
- Need help with training your dog or puppy to use your new electronic fencing?
- Does your system have WIRE BREAKS or need PART REPLACEMENT, such as a new transmitter or receiver (i.e. shock collar)?
- Or are you moving and need help moving and re-installing your electronic dog fence system? Your pet may DEFINIETLY need re-training because the visual cues they associate with the correction signals WILL BE different at your new location!
DOG GUARD® of Mid Missouri will be happy to help with these problems and more, anywhere within our service area that includes Missouri Counties of Boone, Callaway, Camden, Cole, Gasconade, Maries, Miller, Montgomery, Osage, The Ozarks, and Phelps and Pulaski.
We can safely and effectively install or repair competitive systems such as Radio Fence, Innotek, PetSafe or Dog Watch*, as well as other nonvisible systems, and SAVE you money with substantially lower service rates.
Did you hear?
DOG GUARD® has a
Dog Guard® always offers a “Trade-Up” special for our customers to trade-in (we like to think of it as trading “up”) any other brand of dog fencing. If you have another brand of underground, electronic dog fence that’s failed you, we can take $50 of the cost of our Dog Guard® T-4 transmitter to turn in any competitor’s transmitter, and $25 off any Dog Guard® brand receiver collar for one of the competitor’s receiver collars.
For the best dog fencing in Missouri contact us today!
* Pet Safe®, Radio Fence®, Dog Watch® and Innotek® are registered trademarks of the respective manufacturers, and DOG GUARD of Missouri is not associated with these manufacturers, and makes no claims beyond our ability to repair these systems.